The current annual membership fee is CAD 75.00 per calendar year.
Canadian and international rheumatologists are eligible for membership.
The membership fee for trainees is CAD 50.00.
Membership Benefits include:
- Fast track applicants for admission to the CRUS training program.
- Arrangement of preceptorships with mentors who are Canadian and international experts.
- Priority notification for courses in MSK ultrasonography.
- Access to Library of recommended textbooks and papers essential to MSK ultrasonography. Current updates on research articles pertaining to MSK ultrasonography.
- On-line access to consultants.
- Access to research funding for approved proposals submitted through the CRUS research review committee.
- Advice on hardware configuration essential for performing MSK ultrasonography.
- Facilitation of access to all vendors to demo and test ultrasound equipment prior to leasing or purchase.
- Access to special preferred purchase and leasing programs.
- Access to trade-in or demo models.
- Access to reporting templates.
- Advocacy on provincial public and private billing issues for MSK ultrasonography.
- Advice on current provincial Fee code guidelines.