CRUS Members may login to CRUS Learn, our e-Learning portal, which features educational videos from our courses.
CRUS Ultrasonography Guides
With the support of Novartis, the Ped-MUS Interactive Guide was adapted to a resource for adult rheumatologists.
- Download the CRUS Ultrasonography Guide (in French) (in Spanish)
- Download volume 2 here: Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Download volume 3 here: Spondylarthritis including PsA
- Download volume 4 here: Crystal Arthropathies
Ped-MUS Interactive Guide
Ped-MUS is a global educational initiative aiming to improve quality of care of pediatric rheumatology patients. Ped-MUS provides practical training tools and resources for pediatric rheumatologists who wish to incorporate the use of musculoskeletal ultrasonography into their clinical practice.
Ped-MUS has published a free, interactive ebook on pediatric MSK ultrasonography that has been endorsed by CRUS:
- Ped-MUS Interactive Guide
- There is also a joint injection ebook now available for free on this website
- Link to basic knowledge videos on how to scan certain joint areas
Enthesitis Scanning Resource
This series of short video clips demonstrate the proper ultrasound scanning of selected entheseal sites in the upper and lower extremities. The videos were produced by the GRAPPA ultrasound committee to serve as educational material for sonographers to be used for research and clinical practice. Access website here.
ECHO Study Publication
Download our publication of the ECHO study by Michael Stein, Julie Vaillancourt, Emmanouil Rampakakis, and
John S. Sampalis: